With trained professional FertilityCare Practitioners across the Diocese of Salina we aim to provide quality care for all of North Central and North Western Kansas.
Meet the Practitioners
Salina Diocese Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioners
Megan Lyon, RN, BSN, FCPI
Megan Lyon is our newest FertilityCare Practitioner Intern. She began her training in January 2019 and started introductory sessions in February 2019. She obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree from Wichita State University. Currently she resides in Aurora, Kansas and is a parishioner of St. Peter Parish in Aurora. She provides FertilityCare instruction at the communities of Clyde, Clifton, Aurora and in the surrounding North Central Kansas area.
- Free introductory sessions.
- To register please contact please contact Megan at (316)573-3104.
Tina Schrick, RN, BSN, FCP
Tina has been teaching the Creighton Model FertilityCare system since 1988. She serves the nine counties of Northwest Kansas, including the towns of St. Francis, Goodland, Sharon Springs, Colby, Atwood, Oakley, Hoxie and Oberlin. Tina, along with her husband provide "Growing Up Sexually" and "Marriage & Intimacy" talks for the CCD programs in the area. Tina and her husband Tom have one son and are members of Sacred Heart Parish in Colby.
- Free introductory sessions provided on the 2nd Monday and 4th Thursday of the month.
- To register please contact Tina at (785)462-6845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breanna McLemore, RN, BSN, FCP
Breanna graduated with her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center and currently works as a registered nurse at Citizen’s Medical Center in Colby, KS. She is a Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioner Intern who has been teaching the system since 2015. Having a passion for ministry, Breanna worked as a campus minister at St. Isidore’s Catholic Student Center in Manhattan, KS. There, she gained experience teaching classes to college students on Saint John Paul II’s Love & Responsibility and Theology of the Body. Breanna is especially passionate about teaching young women and couples how their bodies really work regarding fertility! She also loves the women’s health side of the system and is passionate about helping women receive treatment for issues such as PMS, PCOS, infertility, etc. She lives with her husband, Brandon, in Colby, KS and serves clients of Northwest Kansas, as well as long-distance clients.
- Free introductory sessions. Any follow up sessions are based on a sliding fee scale.
- To register please contact Breanna at (308)631-9561 or email email@example.com.
Lindy Meyer, CFCP
Lindy Meyer has been teaching the Creighton Model FertilityCare System since 2001. She obtained certification from the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals in 2013. Lindy is a Master Catechist and works as the Director of Religious Education and Family Life at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Concordia. She has a passion for sharing the richness and beauty of the faith with all ages. Lindy provides FertilityCare instruction in Concordia and the surrounding communities. In addition to providing instruction, she is available to speak to parish and school groups on FertilityCare, Theology of the Body and related topics. Lindy lives in Concordia with her husband Tony and four of their seven children.
- Free introductory sessions provided on the 1st Monday of the month 7:00 pm at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Concordia.
- To register please contact Lindy at (785)614-0831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register online, CLICK HERE.
Samantha Baker, FCP
Samantha is one of our newest FertilityCare Practitioners, having completed her studies and exams in 2017. She is also a Licensed Massage Therapist and specializes in pregnancy, labor, postpartum, and fertility massage. Currently lives in Ellis, Kansas with her husband Nathan and they are proud members of St. Mary's Parish. As part of this parish they are very involved; Nathan is a fourth degree Knight Member, Samantha is part of the Daughters of Isabella, and teaches catechism. They have a daughter ,Anastasia, and a son, Marcus; just starting their family and building roots!
- Free introductory sessions are held at St. Mary Church in Ellis.
- To register please contact Samantha at (785)639-3285 or email email@example.com.
Jacklyn Brown, FCP
Great Bend/Hays, Kansas
Jaclyn Brown is one of our newest FertilityCare Practitioners, having completed her studies and exams in 2017. She has obtained her Bachelors of Art and Business degrees from Fort Hays State University. Currently she resides in Great Bend and provides FertilityCare instruction to the Great Bend/Hays surrounding area. She is the Director of Youth and Adult Ministries at Prince of Peace Parish, Great Bend. Jaclyn and her husband have one son.
- Free introductory sessions are held at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Hays.
- To register please contact Jaclyn at (785)650-2474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lori Harlan, FCP
Lori is a Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioner serving Manhattan and the surrounding area. Lori has a Master's Degree in Family Education and Consultation and her area of study was adolescent sexuality. Lori and her husband Bill are members of Seven Dolors Parish in Manhattan where they live with their daughter Bridget. Lori is especially passionate about helping couples overcome infertility through the use of the Creighton model. Lori is also available to give presentations and teach classes to all ages about the Catholic view of human sexuality.
- Free introductory sessions are held monthly at St. Isidore Catholic Student Center in Meeting Room 1.
- To register please contact Lori at (785)539-9694 or email email@example.com.
- To register online or find a schedule of sessions, CLICK HERE.
Maria Rapp, FCP
Dr. Maria Rapp, is a chiropractor in Salina with her husband Dr. Jeffrey Rapp. She received her Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa in 1993. She trained to teach the Bradley Method of Husband-Coached Childbirth in 1996. Her practice has always been focused on pregnant women and babies, and this prompted her to earn certification in acupuncture to help with many conditions, fertility issues being one of them. Maria serves Salina and the surrounding area. Maria and Jeff have two children, Brandon and Haley.
- Free introductory sessions are held 7 pm at Rapp Chiropractic Wellness Center in Salina.
- To register please contact Maria at (785)827-7779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.